CCEC Turbo Technologies, formerly British Holset Engineering Co., Ltd., was established in 1952 and changed its current name in 2006. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CCEC, which designs and manufactures diesel and natural gas engines of more than three liters. A full range of turbochargers and related products, mainly used in commercial vehicles, construction machinery, mining equipment, marine power and generator sets, etc., is the world’s leading manufacturer of turbochargers.
CCEC Turbo Technology Systems is headquartered in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK. Its production bases are located in the UK, Brazil, China, the Netherlands, India and the US. It also has R&D centers in the UK and Wuxi, China.
CCEC turbocharger technology system not only supplies CCEC engines, but also supplies to other international diesel engine manufacturers. The main global cooperative customers include Daimler, Fiat, Volvo, Scania, India’s Tata and China’s Weichai, Sinotruk , Dongfeng and FAW.
In 1996, the cooperation between the two parties reached a new level, and the joint venture established Wuxi Holset Engineering Technology Co., Ltd. (officially renamed Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology Co., Ltd. in February 2007).
For more than ten years of joint venture, Wuxi CCEC Turbocharger Technology Co., Ltd. has developed into a leading enterprise in China’s turbocharger industry. The joint venture company relies on the strong technical strength of the parent company CCEC Turbocharger Technology System to continuously increase local R&D efforts. Wuxi has established the only overseas technical center outside the UK headquarters, focusing on meeting the growing demand for medium and heavy duty turbochargers from Chinese customers. In addition to supplying CCEC, Wuxi CCEC Turbocharger Technology Co., Ltd. has also established strategic cooperation with major domestic diesel engine companies such as Sinotruk, Yuchai, FAW Xichai, Weichai, Dachai and Dongfeng to provide domestic engines for the new generation of emission standards. Upgrading provides strong technical and product support. Locally produced Holset turbochargers are also exported to Europe and the United States and other countries, supporting internationally renowned engine manufacturers including Volvo, Scania, Fiat, Komatsu CCEC, Doosan and Daimler.
- In April 2006, CCEC and Wuxi Power further deepened their cooperation and jointly established their second joint venture, Wuxi Van Niver Engineering Co., Ltd., to produce key components of turbochargers.
- In March 2007, the 2 millionth turbocharger of Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology Co., Ltd. officially rolled off the production line.
- In June 2008, CCEC turbocharging technology system ushered in a new climax of development in China – Wuxi CCEC Turbocharging Technology Co., Ltd. completed the second-phase expansion, parts company Vannevel officially opened and put into production, and the new technology center was officially unveiled. In July, the third millionth supercharger rolled off the assembly line.
- In December 2009, the fourth millionth supercharger of Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology rolled off the production line.
- In October 2010, the fifth millionth supercharger of Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology Co., Ltd. rolled off the production line. In the same month, a new series of superchargers matching 2 to 5 liter diesel engines was released at the Beijing Engine Exhibition, which is of great significance to the improvement of the company’s product system, market position and strategic development.
- In March 2011, Wuxi CCEC turbocharger technology and general manager Chen Hua was awarded CCEC Global Erwin. Miller Award. On April 13, Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology signed a contract with the government to build a second factory in Wuxi. In November, the expansion of the technology center was completed.
- In 2012, the 7 millionth supercharger rolled off the assembly line. Celebrating the 60th anniversary of CCEC Turbo Technology. Introducing synchronized business processes to ensure that each business process is aligned with the company’s established strategy. Won the title of Top Ten Enterprise R&D Center in Wuxi City in 2012. Won the domestic authoritative corporate social responsibility award: 2012 Golden Bee “Golden Bee. Finalist” won the 2012 CCEC Global Safety Milestone Gold Award, and the first VG assembly line was put into production.
The 8 millionth supercharger rolls off the assembly line.
Received CCEC Environmental Stewardship President Award and Environmental Best Practice Award.
Won the Top Ten Environmental Protection Enterprises and Environmental Social Responsibility Award in Wuxi New District.
The second factory project broke ground.
150 series supercharger released
Second factory opened.
The ninth millionth supercharger rolls off the assembly line.
Won the honor of excellent enterprise in Wuxi New District
Won the annual environmental protection public welfare award.
Won the honor of excellent enterprise in Wuxi for fulfilling social responsibility.
Celebrating the company’s 20th anniversary, the 10 millionth supercharger rolled off the assembly line.
Major domestic customers include FAW Jiefang Automobile Co., Ltd. Wuxi Diesel Engine Branch, Deutz FAW (Dalian) Diesel Engine Co., Ltd., DCEC Engine Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Motor Co., Ltd. Commercial Vehicle Engine Factory, China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Co., Ltd., Weichai Power Co., Ltd., CCEC , XCEC , Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co., Ltd., Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd., etc. In addition, Wuxi CCEC turbocharger technology has also been approved as a supplier by internationally renowned engine manufacturers such as Volvo, Scania, Fiat, Komatsu CCEC and Doosan.
Wuxi CCEC turbo technology assists customers in launching new engines, making them meet Euro III, Euro IV or even higher emission standards. CCEC turbo technology has played an important role in promoting the healthy development of China’s environmental protection industry. In order to keep the product quality consistent with the headquarters, Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology has introduced the same quality assurance system audited by Lloyd’s Register as the headquarters.
Wuxi CCEC turbo technology has passed the certification of iso9001, qs9000 and iso/ts16949. It also passed the certification of iso14001 and ohsas18001 at the end of 2004. Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology has won the CCEC Turbo Technology Global Quality Award for the fifth time with its perfect quality assurance system, and is also awarded the title of “Excellent Supplier” by many customers every year.
Recently, Wuxi CCEC turbo technology’s first HE800FG high-horsepower supercharger suitable for QSK’s new platform electronically controlled engine successfully rolled off the assembly line and achieved small batch production, marking the localization of Wuxi CCEC’ turbocharger technology for high-horsepower superchargers Production and manufacturing capabilities have been improved to a higher level, with higher performance products, faster response speed, and better service to Chinese customers.
The new generation HE800FG high-horsepower supercharger adopts a new design of pressure impeller and turbine. The maximum efficiency of the pressure end reaches 80%, the pressure ratio reaches 4.6, and the maximum efficiency of the turbine end is 82%, which greatly improves the overall efficiency of the supercharger and reduces engine fuel consumption. , and has excellent plateau adaptability.
The newly designed pressure impeller significantly prolongs the high-cycle and low-cycle fatigue life of the supercharger and enhances the durability of the product; at the same time, the new-generation HE800FG high-horsepower supercharger is matched with a bearing and sealing system with a larger bearing capacity, which improves the leakage resistance of the product. Oil capacity, can better adapt to the harsh application conditions of the Chinese market.
The successful roll-off of the new generation HE800FG high-horsepower supercharger is the result of various efforts. In the face of supply chain challenges during the epidemic, Wuxi CCEC turbocharger technology has linked global resources to ensure the supply of key components, and has made key investment in the transformation and upgrading of the production line. Customer engine installation requirements.
The new generation of HE800FG high-horsepower supercharger is expected to be mass-produced in November this year, mainly used in the new QSK platform electronically controlled engine produced by CCEC , to meet the needs of 19L/38L and larger displacement products in the future.
As an important high-horsepower supercharger production base in the world, Wuxi CCEC Turbo Technology Co., Ltd. has turbochargers suitable for engine products with a displacement of 19L~50L. Products are widely used in power generation, marine, oil and gas fields, railways and other high-horsepower non-road fields.
- Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- Since its establishment 25 years ago, it has always implemented lean, digital and automation policies, and actively carried out intelligent exploration and transformation. The total production and sales volume of superchargers has exceeded 15 million units, supporting mainstream diesel engine factories.
- Customers all over the world, to achieve comprehensive coverage of the production and sales of light, medium and heavy turbochargers.
- Adhere to the comprehensive development of turbocharger, exhaust gas throttle valve and urea pump business in business diversification.
The efficient and collaborative BCES production execution system realizes the systematization and dataization of business management.
Quality management module, digital management of production and manufacturing process, material and delivery management, team and personnel development management Dashboard visual management.
Automated transformation to improve production efficiency and reduce manufacturing costs.
The first to realize the application of collaborative robots.
The first to complete the automatic transformation of the center hole drilling process of turbine components.
Production capacity increased from 520 pieces/shift to 800 pieces/shift.
Machining cycle time reduced from 52 seconds to 45 seconds.
The production capacity of the bottleneck process of automatic transformation of the whole process of machining turbine components has been increased from 550 pieces/shift to 600 pieces/shift.
Application of Industrial IoT and Intelligent Advanced Technology Helps Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
Factory Energy Management Digital Platform.
Factory Environment System Management.
VR application, immersive safety training.
Al intelligent monitoring to identify the risk of not wearing a safety helmet.
Assembly technology continues to iteratively upgrade.
Meet business and customer needs.
The seventh-generation assembly manufacturing technology production line single-line automation rate increased to 90%.
For the first time to achieve bilateral de-quantification.
Automatic installation of retaining rings and other key technologies.
Full line tooling automatic change, online automatic quality monitoring.
Improve product quality and assembly efficiency.
Assembly line of automated urea injection unit and urea pump.
The automation rate is over 80%.
Realize automatic welding and automatic tightening.
Key technologies such as automatic pressing.
100% 6 particle size detection and other comprehensive online detection process.
Full data traceability.